Most of my posts titled addition are in regards to the house...but not this one!
Lance and I are excited to announce that we are making an addition to our family in 2013. We are expecting our third child! Baby Hofmann #3 will join us sometime around July 23, 2013. Tuesday I went to the doc to hear the heartbeat and was happy to hear 160 beats per minute. It was especially neat, because the doc got both my heartbeat and the baby's heartbeat on the monitor at the exact same time.
We are now 14 weeks and into our second trimester. This pregnancy has been pretty easy, just as the other two were. My college roommate, Sarah, just used this comic to reveal she is expecting I thought it was cute and I would copycat!
I was curious what the girls heart rates were the first time we hear them with the girls. Jenna was listed as 164 on the initial blog reveal, Shelby aka Delta was not listed in my initial blog reveal. Nonetheless, we are excited to see what adventure this addition brings into our lives!





4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
To be honest, I thought by the post title you were going to reveal the final pictures of your house addition.
I hope the rest of the pregnancy continues to be easy and healthy for you and baby #3 :)
Congratulations Christa and Lance!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome and I'm so excited for you and Lance!
Congratulations, Hope everything continues to go smoothly.
Post a Comment