Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We're in the Home Stretch!

The house project seemed to really move and make progress quickly.  Since the drywall has been up, it seems to me like the house hasn't hardly moved.  I realize the detail work they are doing now takes longer and is harder to see progress, but it seems like the end is really dragging out.

Over the weekend, Lance and I installed the shelving in the coat closet, master closet, and pantry.  We got shelving cut for the linen closet and the basement bedroom.

The painting is complete upstairs and all but the concrete wall downstairs.  The trim is all stained and have been polyurethane coated.  It will be installed this week.  The heating crew finished the heating/cooling unit in the addition.  The plumber is supposed to finish up this week.  Carpet is coming on Tuesday.  I am hoping that by Thursday of next week we will be able to say we are done!  I am super excited...we are in the home stretch!

1 comment:

Carla said...

You forgot to mention that we came for a visit ;). Lookin good!