Some of you may have heard by now and some of you may not, so we are going to make an official announcement. Lance and I are expecting our second child on June 1, 2010. That makes us 15 weeks pregnant. So far, I have had an easy pregnancy.
In stead of calling this baby the new baby or he / she / it, we have given the baby an in-utero name - Delta. I chose the name Delta, as it is the Greek symbol for change. Growing into a family of 4 will be a change from a family of 3, but Lance and I are thrilled to have this blessing from God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Nope, we won't be 7 mo behind them, as Jenna is 7 mo 3 wks 2 days younger than Ciara. Just thought I'd save anyone from asking...yes, we do want more kids though.
I've been watching all week for your cyber announcement.
Congratulations on Δ !!
Congratulations! That is very exciting news. Best of luck with your pregnancy and adjusting to becoming a family of 4.
Post a Comment