On October 14 we had the opportunity to have an ultrasound to peek in on B4. This was our first time to see this baby. The ultrasound tech was really nice as Lance and I were trying to play name that body part. I told them both I thought it was easier than times past, as I could actually tell what I was looking at. She informed us that the baby was more than 20 weeks, because the brain stem, cerebellum, and other organs were more developed than a 20 weeker would be.
The baby was completely healthy and was weighing approximately 1 pound and 5 ounces. They estimated it as a 23 weeker.
Regardless, the baby was perfect with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
We were asked if we wanted to find out the gender of the baby. We did because we just wanted to know. This baby will even up the score in our household. This baby is a boy!






3 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congratulations on another baby boy!
Congratulations on the bouncing baby boy! I hope things are going smoothly with the pregnancy.
So, where does that put your due date in comparison to where you thought it was?
Post a Comment