Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Kids Furniture

While I was off work, I notice something.  The kids always laid on the floor to color and crayons/markers were always on the floor.  I was always nervous that a marker was going to stain the carpet or crayons were going to get embedded in the carpet.  So I found this table and chair set.  It is a nice finish and matches the furniture in our living room.  The kids LOVE having it upstairs!  Now I rarely find a marker or crayon on the floor!
Along with the table, I purchased a matching book shelf.  The kids have lots of books, but are only allowed to "play" with the carboard books.  Well the toy box had quite a loot of books, so we decided get the book shelf as well.  It's funny how much more they look at/play with books, now that they are more assessable.  It is also interesting how I traded crayons/markers for books scattered around the room!
 
While I was doing my online shopping, I also ordered Toby a floor gym/mat for tummy time (we had borrowed Carla's before).  It is funny, now when I lay him out for tummy time it is usually a few minutes and he decides it's nap time.  When he lays on his back he enjoys kicking/tugging at the toys on the cross brackets. 
Momma and the kids are all enjoying their new furniture/toys!

No comments: