Thursday, October 17, 2013

Back at it!

If you cannot tell by my lack of blogging I am back to work. It has been an adjustment for both Toby and mommy.  Toby started his first day of daycare September 30.  I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment to have some skin tags removed, so I sent him to daycare with intentions of cleaning house and visiting the doctor. This also allowed me the flexibility to go to daycare at any point if need be.  You see, he had only ever had one bottle in his life and had never before been around that many kids.

Well, he did great on his first day.  They were impressed at how happy and content he was.  My appointment, however, got cancelled because the doctor was sick. 

October 1, I went back to work. I was greeted with doughnuts from one of my co-workers and flowers from my boss.

It has taken a little while to find a new schedule and a new norm, but we are getting there!

1 comment:

Angel said...

So nice of your co-workers to recognize your return to the office. I'm sure they are glad you are back!