Last year this time we had torn the back porch off the house, torn down the garage and were working on putting a basement onto the house to start the addition! What a difference a year makes!
I have finally started to do some things on the inside to make our new space feel more like a home. After we had family pictures done, I went an bought frames to hang on the wall. Lance helped me hang a curtain rod over the picture window and I put a couple pictures on the the living room walls.
The picture below is the west wall of our living room. On the left/south side of the room we have our laundry/mud/shoe room which is the garage access.
On the east living room wall, near the kitchen, I have hung three frames. These are enterchangable art frames that can hang either horizontal or vertical, depending on the art on display. It is my hopes to keep these in season with different hand and foot print art from my Pinterest inspriation. The current photos are the beginnings of the foot print ghosts for Halloween.
In the laundry room, I had Lance hang a coat rack at waist height. Each kid gets 2 sets of hooks. The hope is this is where backpacks, coats, and shoes land to make the morning rush a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment