I am not really certain how two more weeks have passed and I haven't blogged anything. There are all kinds of things going on around the house that I will have to catch you up on. Meanwhile, I will keep the baby posts going!
I had another doctor's appointment to check in on Baby Brother Monday. He again had a strong heartbeat at 140 bpm. Swelling has gotten worse as the weather has gotten hotter. However, my blood pressure was very good and better than 2 weeks ago!
How far along: 35 weeks
Have you started to show yet: If you miss I am pregnant now, you must not be very observant...
Total weight gain/loss: From my first appointment to today, I am +14.5 pounds.
Belly Button in or out? there is no where left for lint to hide...
Rings on/off: still on
Size of Baby: About 18 inches and estimated at 5.5 pounds! He should be gaining an ounce a day.
Weird Changes: Nesting instincts have kicked in.
Sleep: Baby boy seems to wake up when it is time for me to go to bed.
Best moment this week: Girls are getting very vocal about their desires for his name to be something different that what Daddy and I are talking about. It will be neat to see who wins.
Movement: He is getting VERY strong.
Stretch marks? I have noticed 2
Food cravings: nothing sounds good, everything is full of salt, and my belly just simply doesn't hold anything anymore.
Food aversions: salty stuff
Gender prediction: The ultrasound revealed external genitalia
What I miss: rolling over in my sleep without waking up
What I am looking forward to: finishing up packing my hospital bag and getting those last few tasks complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I suppose you are to the point of going every week now...oh, and Cocoa is cute and looks to be Calico? If so, likely a female.
Post a Comment