I had another doctor's appointment to check in on Baby Brother Monday. He had the strongest heartbeat I have heard at 142 bpm. Swelling has not been as bad lately. My blood pressure was very good!
How far along: 33 weeks
Have you started to show yet: yes
Total weight gain/loss: From my first appointment to today, I am +12.8 pounds.
Belly Button in or out? not really concave anymore, it is just flat
Rings on/off: still on
Size of Baby: About 17.5 inches and estimated at 4 pounds! He should be gaining 0.5 pounds a week now.
Weird Changes: watching my belly move
Sleep: Cannot get enough!
Best moment this week: Lance wanting to feel him move so I poked at him and he responded. Then the doc put Doppler up to my belly to listen to his heart and he kicked at the Doppler wand!
Movement: He is getting VERY strong.
Stretch marks? I have noticed 2
Food cravings: fruit, milk
Food aversions: nothing really sounds or tastes good anymore
Gender prediction: The ultrasound revealed external genitalia
What I miss: reaching the floor and my feet easily
What I am looking forward to: it’s still too early, but meeting the little guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It won't be long!!!
Post a Comment