We decided to snap a few pictures while we were waiting for the 2pm blood draw that would finish off our time in the hospital. Shelby's personality is already shining through....
I'm getting tired of waiting....
Posing for the camera
A little after 2pm she got her last blood draw / heel prick and didn't even cry! She is such a brave little girl! We got all packed up and headed for home.
We would like to say a special thank you to my mom and dad (aka Grammy and Poppy Rentchler). They have been a tremendous help to Lance, Shelby and I! They took Jenna to daycare each day we were were in the hospital and kept her over night throughout the week. I believe they had a good time together and we really appreciate the help they provided. We love you and thank you Grammy and Poppy Rentchler.
No comments:
Post a Comment