Lance treated me to a nice "new mommy" or I love you gift. A beautiful carousel picture frame.
He had it engraved.
If you can't read the engraving (because of the glare) it reads "Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing The Hofmanns"
He also got me some Bath and Body Works smelly lotions.
While I fed Shelby, Lance went and got Jenna from the babysitters and we spent some time together, just the four of us. I am not sure that Jenna knew what to think of Shelby or that Shelby knew what to think of Jenna. Overall, the interactions were very good. Jenna held Shelby and even gave her several kisses.
Mommy and her girls
Daddy holding Shelby.
Until next time.... good night.




2 comments:
Congratulations Christa and Lance. Shelby is beautiful I'm glad things are going well enjoy your maternity leave with your beautiful girls.
Can't wait to come see and hold her again...since I had "help" holding her the first time.
Post a Comment