Monday, June 1, 2009

June Already?

Ohhh my, is it June already? Where did May go? I guess they say time flies when you're having fun! What's new with the Hofmann crew....

Jenna got a little plugged up with the rice cereal so we stopped feeding it to her for about 4 days. Now she eats rice and apple sauce after her supper. She has adjusted to that pretty well.

We lay her on her back in the middle of the crib to go to sleep and when we go to get her out she has rolled over to her belly and scooted herself into the corner. Oh yeah, she is a thumb sucker too. We take her thumb away and give her the pacifier, she spits the pacifier out and sucks her thumb. We have decided to wait and fight that battle another day.

Lance has been working around the farm on the days it is actually dry enough to farm. As for me I am starting to get into the analytical part of my job and am working on summer projects (mostly building spreadsheets) to make this winter run smoother.

Jenna is going to start going to the babysitter on a part-time basis. I figure we will both ease into it. We will get adjusted to going to the babysitter before I get started making my summer farm visits.

Wednesday, Jenna will be 4 months old, watch for pictures later this week. Until next time...

No comments: