Friday, June 19, 2009

Go to the Corner!!!

I never cease to be amazed at Jenna. She has started sleeping in the corner of her bed. I lay her in the center of the crib on her back and this is how I pick her up in the mornings.
Her head is in the corner of the crib. I have tried laying her on the far end of her bed and she scoots herself across the bed until she is in the corner. She also likes one hand in her mouth and the other on the back of her head. Uncle Matt says she is holding her thumb in her mouth so she doesn’t lose it! She also sleeps on the corner of her blanket at work.

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Dallas did the same thing once he was able to scoot...and he still loves sleeping in the corner of his crib!