Today Jenna is 15 weeks old. We went to see the doctor for our next round of immunizations. Meanwhile we also have new stats...
11 lbs 4 oz and 22.5 inches long
This is a gain of not quite 2 lbs and exactly 2 inches since her 6 week check-up. This makes Jenna average height and weight for her age bracket.
Doctor said asked about her capabilities and we figured out she is doing everything she should be at her age (rolling over, putting her hands together, cooing, smiling, laughing, supporting her neck when she is pulled up). He said our next thing would likely be teeth. He also said I am welcome to start feeding her a cereal supplement at any point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear that she is doing well. How did she do with the shots? I cannot wait to start Emma on cereal but I will untill after her 4 month check up. It does seam odd to see Jenna's weight and height. Emma was 11 lbs 2.2 oz. and she was 22 3/8 in long at 2 months. I tried to weigh her the other day and I think is is close to 14 lbs now.
Looks like she is going to be smaller than Ciara...must be going to take after Lance. Ciara was 13 lbs, 13 oz at her 4 mo. appt. I only remember that one b/c she was 13 13 and it was the week of Halloween. I will give you that cereal when I give you your Arbonne.
Post a Comment