I am studying mommy's clematus....
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
3 months - now featuring pictures
I finally got pictures attached! Jenna was 3 months old on Sunday. She is growing so much. Friday afternoon and evening, she really found her voice. She is even capable of carring on a conversation with you. She has also been very alert. She watches and studies everything around her. The dinner table is the funniest. She likes to watch you put food in your mouth and is amused that the fork or spoon is empy when it comes out. I'm thinking with her amusement she needs to start on some cereal.
I am studying mommy's clematus....
and really don't know what to think about it.
I am studying mommy's clematus....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are absolutely right. She is likely ready to start on some cereal. Ciara did better with it a bit thicker vs runny/thin like they recommend. Be patient! It will be a mess at first! I told you at Easter to give it a month and she would start being a lot more fun!
Post a Comment