Does this mean she will likely be right handed?
Friday, May 1, 2009
Right Handed?
Jenna has really found her hands this last week. In finding her hands she has starded sucking her thumb. I think it's funny though, because her fingers must be straight out against her face. That and she will only suck her thumb on her right hand.
Does this mean she will likely be right handed?
Does this mean she will likely be right handed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute! I don't know if if means she'll be right handed for sure but Aubrey normally noticed her right hand more and that was normally the one she would chew on as well.
I was glad to get to see and play with Jenna last night! It was nice to play with her by herself after Ciara went to bed. And, I'm glad her diaper wasn't nearly as full as she made it sound!
Post a Comment