We had a very busy weekend. I went up to Purdue on Friday to do some recruiting for open positions with my job. It was a little strage to go back to campus after a year away, but was nice to catch up with a few of the professors and students.
Our buddy John Hedrick got married on Saturday. Lance was a groomsman, so while they were getting dressed and ready for pictures, I went to a couple university bookstores. Didn't find a whole lot because the first home game just ended and there were thousands of people in the book stores. At least everyone was in a good mood because Purdue beat the socks off Oregon.
Supposedly, there is a test pregnant women can take to find out if the baby they are carrying is a boy or a girl before the ultrasound. From what I've heard you mix Draino and urine and the color the draino turns indicates the gender of the baby. I am thinking about trying it out to see. Has anyone heard of this before? Has anyone tried it? I'm debating it, but I have to do my homework first to find out what ratio of each is needed and what the results tell you. Look for a Draino update in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment