Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

We had a very busy Labor Day holiday weekend. We went up to the house and mewed grass and worked around there on Friday evening and all day Saturday. Lance helped me pick green beans-almost 3 five gallon buckets full. I worked on processing them while he went and did a few things on the farm. He went over and visited Ivan, Angel, Kaity, and Kent. Angel gave us the cutest onesie.


On Sunday, we went to Lincoln Park to visit my Mom and Dad and the camping crew. I got to see my neice, Ciara, and meet Aubrey, who is 20 days younger. Three daughters of the camping club, Carla (my sister), April, and Barbara were all expecting within 2 weeks of each other. All three had healthy little girls. Now, Carla's sister -me, April's sister - Bonnie, and Barbara's sister - Lisa are all expecting within 9 days of each other in February. So we took belly pictures of the three of us somewhere between 18 and 16 weeks. I didn't end up with a picture, but I know there is one on the Hemp blogpage, which is linked.
Monday, I had a full day of canning green beans. Remember those 3 five gallon buckets...


I ended up with 45 pints and 7 quarts of green beans after a full day of work canning.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sounds like great fun (the green beans)! I asked Barbara to email me the pic, so I'll forward it to you when she does. What a cute onesie! ~Carla