Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Belly Button
Lance thinks my belly button is his direct path of communication with the baby (which is really cute to see). Over the weekend he pulls up my shirt and starts talking to the baby. Then in mid conversation, he says "your belly button is getting HUGE. Have you looked at this thing lately?" Then he decides he is going to stick his finger in it. He then says "Look! This thing swallows my finger!" Meanwhile, my face is red and I am actually taking time to look at my belly button. I told him it was the baby's fault and we both started laughing. I think it's cute the things men notice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah, Matt thought that's how he was supposed to communicate with Ciara too! Has Lance started talking to that baby about "green" tractors being good yet? That was Matt's favorite conversation.
Post a Comment