I went to the doctor on August 20 and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was 151 beats per minute.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Before aka B4
When you have a 5 1/2 year old and a 4 year old around and want to have a conversation, but don't want them to know what you are talking about sometimes you talk in code. Lance and I quickly gave our little secret the name B4 also known as "Before". If you haven't figured it out yet, B4 stands for baby #4. That's right, we are expecting another bundle of joy.
I went to the doctor on August 20 and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was 151 beats per minute.
I went to the doctor on August 20 and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was 151 beats per minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulations! I hope all is going well.
I heard the other weekend and I'm so excited for you and Lance (and Jenna, Shelby, and Toby)!!!
Post a Comment