Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vacation bible school


Our church host a Bible School Program annually.  The girls and I had perfect attendance last year.  This year the girls had perfect attendance, but I only stayed two nights for the adult class.  They seem to have lots of fun with it.  Jenna and Shelby were both in the 4, 5, K class this year.  Shelby was the youngest in the class, as she had only turned 4 a week prior to VBS.  They had a good time and came home singing songs and talking about their lessons.
 
On Thursday night they have a program with the kids.  The 4, 5, and K class is always the biggest with somewhere between 13-17 in the class on any given night.  (Jenna is in purple and white shirt, Shelby is pink shirt to the right).
Here Jenna received her certificate of completion.
Their cousin Kent was also in the same 4, 5, K class.  I got a picture of him receiving his award, too.

Still, weeks later we continue to sing the songs from VBS on our drive to and from daycare!

No comments: