Monday, June 30, 2014

Fair carnival

On Friday night, we went back to the Clay City fair.  The girls desperately wanted to ride a ride, but there was such a crowd from the parade and it was already bedtime. 
 
Friday night we headed back over to the fair and purchased the girls each a bracelet.  The bracelets allowed them to ride all night for one fee.  This was the first time either of the girls had been on carnival rides. 
 
Our first stop was the carousel. 
 

 
Toby got to take a ride around the fairgrounds, too.  He strolled the entire evening!
 
Our second stop was Super Slide.  Daddy went down the slide the first trip!
They loved it!
Their smiles were priceless.
Jenna even got a little turned around.
They had to ride in the Barbie Jeep!
and four-wheelers!
The smiles were priceless!
My favorite carnie was at the fishes.
He got the kids to make fishy faces!
Then we got home and told the girls they needed to wash their hands.  I noticed Shelby had been gone longer than she should be and the water wasn't running.  I went to check on her and she handed me the scissors.  I looked at her and said, "thank you" not realizing immediately that she had cut her bangs.  I figure that I am one very lucky momma, because the only thing she cut was her bangs and didn't look too bad.  We then had the conversation that only Mommy cuts bangs and Shelby only uses scissors for paper.

No comments: