After supper one evening, I had a pile of dishes, things that I prefer not go in the dishwasher. So as I am cleaning off the table, Jenna grabs her stool, the sponge and starts on the stack. As I find more things around the kitchen, I drop them in the "dirty" sink. She says, "thank-you, mommy!" Seriously???? You just gotta love that girl!
Forgive me I am bit of a control freak and noticed several of the dishes were not clean, so I ended up washing them again, but I thought it was adorable that she not only wanted to help, but was happy to do all the dishes!
Then on Sunday, as we were eating dinner she asked if she could talk to her baby brother. Lance and I looked at each other and smiled. I laid down on the bed and Jenna started talking to my belly button. It was adorable. She told him she loved him at least a dozen times. Meanwhile, baby brother was kicking around responding to Jenna & Shelby's conversations. Unfortunately, I am the only one who can feel baby brother's kicking, but that will change soon. What can I say, you just gotta love that girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment