A note came home from daycare saying the girls were going to have a Valentine's Day party on Thursday. The parents were asked to create Valentine exchange envelopes for their child and to provide Valentine cards for the kids "friends". So, Sunday after naptime, Mommy got out the craft supplies and we got to work. I hollered at Daddy and asked him to capture a few pictures!
I love the concentration on her face in this picture.
Almost done....
Now time to work on Shelby's
Concentration from Little Bits.
Almost done....
Then we started on the second crafty project. For those of you who watch me on Pinterest, you probally see I pin quite a few "hand print" ideas. I just think they are cute! So....
I dotted letters on the page and let Jenna trace the text.
She was very proud of her project!
In case you can't read it or don't get it at first glance, it reads: Hands down Jenna (hands form a heart) U.
The projects completed today!




No comments:
Post a Comment