Thursday, February 28, 2013

Update: Baby, House, Life

I am sorry I have not updated things on here lately.  I go through spells and this is one of those "I have more to do than time to do it" spells. 

Baby:  I went the doctor for my 17 week appointment (2 weeks ago).  Baby's heart beat sounded great.  I scheduled ultrasound for Monday, March 4, in the later afternoon.  As far as pregnancy goes, things have been going pretty well.  I have been having some heartburn, but it's okay because I have also been feeling the baby move. 

House:  We are 99.75% done with things in the addition onto the house.  We have moved furniture into the msaster bedroom, have been showering in the master bathroom, and have clothes in the master closet.  We have moved the living room into the new living room and re-arranged the table in the living room/dining room space.  Every weekend is another project!

Life:  Jenna turned 4, which I did blog about.  Her birthday party is this weekend, so I have been waiting to post pictures of the house until things are settled and until after birthday party weekend.  Lance and I went to French Lick this past weekend as a reward trip with my employer, Farm Credit.   We had fun.  I will try to post a couple pictures over the weekend.

Until next time.............

No comments: