Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow Day

We got our second snow, or first REAL snow fall on December 26.  It ended up closing my office, daycare and just about everything else in town and around.  I asked the girls if they wanted to go out and play and of course, they did!  I decided if we went out the new basement door we would be protected from the wind and would have a warm place to drop clothes off when we were done. 

The first thing Shelby wanted to do was make a snow angel! 
I think her's turned out the best! 
Daddy had to make one too! 
It didn't turn out as well.  Jenna is standing on the angel's wing. 
Then Jenna thought she wanted to make a snow angel, but decided against it after laying down. 
Daddy dug out the sled and the girls took some rides down the root cellar/walk out hill.

Shelby got cold, so she went in to warm up! 
The snowfall looking out our walk-out. 

No comments: