Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Framing - Day 6

The framing crew didn't come on Monday.  The weather was nasty and the wind was harsh, but they were back today.  I love seeing progress!

Today we got our dormers built and more of the roof sheeting put up.
There are stairs to go up to the above garage storage area! 
Dormers from upstairs.  The rest of the upstairs floor was set.
Roof line between existing house and addition was built and covered with sheeting. 
More stuff was added to the yard for tomorrow and the rest of the week.  Those are the basement and garage walk through door and the roofing shingles.

If all goes as planned and the weather continues to cooperate, we should "pin" tight with a shingled roof by the end of the week!!!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

Awesome Christa I love watching it all come together I hope the weather continues to play nice so you can get it under roof.

Rajean B. said...

It always amazes me how fast framing can go up! It looks like you will have lots of new space to fill once the addition is completed.