So, overall I have to say I have pretty good kids. They are sweet hearts! They love to give out hugs and kisses (to people they see often). They play good together. They don't get in too much trouble....most of the time. However, when Shelby hit two, she has been a little more interested in testing the waters.
Last week, my mom called. She was on her way home from work and I was working on making supper. Lance wasn't home from work yet. I answered the phone and started carrying on conversation with my mom. What we spoke about, I couldn't say. I don't believe it was anything important. The kids were happily playing in Shelby's room and I didn't think much of it. They typically go in there an play with the Winnie the Pooh and friends plush animals.
When I got off the phone with my Mom, I went in Shelby's room to see what was going on. This is what I found........................
Wonder what the white powder is? Take a guess, what white powdery substance would you typically find in a kids room. Give up yet? Baby Powder! That's right! My kids took and entire bottle of baby powder and emptied it all over Shelby's room! IT COVERED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Needless to say, Mommy was not very happy. The girls sat in time-out for an hour and a half while I cleaned the entire bedroom. The only good thing is, she has a laminate hard-wood floor in her room which made the mess easier to clean.
Then 3 nights later, the kids are sitting at the bar coloring with markers. I turn around get food out of the fridge and start supper on the stove. Jenna says, "We don't color on ourself, Shelb" I hollar from the fridge, "write on the paper, Shelby." I turned around and found that Shelby was inking herself. Luckily, it was washable marker and she limited it to her arms!
However, she was ashamed of herself and REFUSED to let me take pictures, until we got in the bathroom and she needed help to wash it off!
How many more months until she is three?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
If Emma is any indication 3 is not much better. I love her to death but she deffinetly knows how to get into trouble.
For us it just got worst when Kate was 3 - that's when she really started to use her words and not for good!
Post a Comment