Monday, July 23, 2012

Parade

Clay City Fair ususally has a parade on Wednesday night to kick off the fair.  This year, the Fourth of July was on Wednesday so they had to rearrange the fair schedule a little bit.  I had only seen the tail end of the parade and that was last year.  Mom and Dad left just before it rained, we got a small rain shower, and decided to go over to the parade since the rain had stopped. 

I didn't get any pictures, because I was helping, but the girls had a BLAST!  They were very anxious for the parade to start.  Then when they were in awe at the floats.  Once they figured out the floats were tossing out candy and they were alllowed to pick it up and eat a little they were excited.  We came home with two wal-mart bags of loot from the parade.  I forsee more parades in our future!

No comments: