Monday, August 30, 2010

A Weekend full of FUN!

We had a relaxing, but busy weekend.  I woke up Saturday morning at 4:50 to feed Shelby.  I laid in bed and let her nurse.  She fell asleep and I let her lay in bed with her Daddy.

I left and went to the Mother to Mother sale at St. Johns. It was a really nice sale! I found several good deals and came home with quite a few yard sale goodies!  Saturday afternoon, Lance and I just enjoyed our girls.  Larry and Rita called later in the afternoon and asked if we were doing anything, if they could come up and see the girls.  They showed up around 6:30.  We enjoyed salad, lasagna, apple crisp, and each other's company.  Rita held Shelby and Larry played with Jenna.  After Jenna went to bed, I held Shelby and she "talked" to Larry.  Shelby has found her voice and was chatting up a storm with Larry. 

Sunday morning Dad called and invited us up. We went and visited with my parents for a good while Sunday afternoon. Dad finished restoring and painting his Massey Ferguson 65, so he took Shelby for her first tractor ride.
 which I believe she may have slept through....


We visited for a while, the guys went out and looked at the crops, then we went to Lynnville for pizza.  Lance took some really cute pictures of Poppy and Jenna, but I can't seem to get them downloaded.

No comments: