Monday morning, I started my new job with Farm Credit Services of MidAmerica. I am reporting to the Evansville office this week to start training with the Ag Loan officer located here. It's going to take a while to get used to the new morning schedule. Fortunately the girls have been doing really well with getting up early. Shelby is doing pretty good at daycare. Jenna is doing really well at daycare. Miss Theresa has been working with Jenna and Adonis (an 18 mo old little boy she watches) on potty training. Jenna has been having 1 or 2 accidents and usually 2 successful potties a day. She has even starting poo'ing on the potty too! I am really proud of how well she is doing, but we still have some work to do!
Shelby was 2 months old on Sunday. I took pictures of her late Sunday evening, but haven't downloaded them off the camera yet. Jenna is officially 18 months old today! I will try to post pictures of the girls later, but I am tired tonight and will be getting up early again in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment