Christmas brought much joy to us this year. We had a nice get together with the Hofmann and Williams family on Christmas Eve at Lance's Mom and Dad's house. As a family tradition, there is a family photo taken every year.
Since I figured we would have a picture of the Hofmann Family, I thought we should also have a photo of the Rentchler family to start adding to the collection. Christmas with the Rentchler's was on Christmas afternoon, hosted by Christa's Mom and Dad.As for pictures of Jenna unwrapping gifts, they really don't exist this year, because she didn't quite understand ripping paper to see what kind of gift was underneath. We worked with her to get her to tear the paper, but she didn't have much interest in it this year. I am sure after watching Kent and Ciara this year, that opening Christmas gifts will be MUCH different next year. From our family to yours, have a Happy New Year!






1 comment:
By the way, I know I never told you what size picture...I would like an 8x10 of whatever picture you choose to print for yourself and mom.
Post a Comment