Sunday, November 15, 2009

Play Time!

Today, we went to the Newburgh Locks and Dams Park to spend some quality time outside. I have never heard Jenna laugh so much. She really enjoyed the baby swings and sliding down the slide. We watched a tug boat reconnect itself to the barges of coal after having passed through the locks.

Jenna's favorite toys today have been the register vent and the Rubbermaid tote I put her toys in. She crawls over to the register vent and smacks them because she likes the sound it makes. We have been wanting to get Jenna a nice toy box, but haven't really found anything (Santa may find one), meanwhile we are using a Rubbermaid tote. It is perfect, Jenna loves to use the handle to stand up and grab at her toys. It seems she is in constant motion these days. I fear when she gains a little confidence, she will be running around the house!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm glad you guys decided to go...and had a good time too!