Tuesday, November 3, 2009

9 Months

Jenna is 9 months old today. Here is a picture with her and Nash. I think she is picking his nose!
I tried to take a picture of her teeth, but it didn't work out too well for me.
She just sticks her tongue out at me!

Then, I guess she was looking for reading materials. She kept playing in the magazine rack on the back of the end table. She pulled out The Furrow, which is John Deere's magazine, laid down on her back and played with the magazine. She really seemed to like it, which thrilled Daddy!
This may have been the best picture I got of Jenna and Nash!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Don't you just love how they cooperate when you're really wanting to take some cute pictures!?!

**Your page still isn't updating, neither is my bow blog.

Angel said...

Kent walked up beside me when I pulled this post up on the PC. He took notice of Jenna's picture. When I told him, "Jenna", he climbed up on my lap, pointed at her picture, and said "Jenna"!