Sunday, October 11, 2009

Apple Festival, Craft Fair, and Threshermans

I have been in the mood to buy some knick-nacks and decorations lately. Turns out, I have been to 3 very good spots to do just that. Lance, Jenna and I went to the Cory Apple Festival a few weekends ago. There were several nice craft booths there. I purchased this metal pumpkin for my front door. I don't have very many Halloween decorations, because I think they are a little silly. Straight fall decorations can be put up and left out much longer. This halloween pumpkin....
....has a magnetic face, so it can solely be a pumpkin when Halloween is over. How cool is that?

Then, I bought Mr. Snowman. I thought he was adorable!
I watched Ciara a couple weekends ago. When Carla got off work, we all loaded up and went to the craft fair at Audubon Park, in Henderson. It was a pretty nice show. There, I purchased another snowman, that is roughly 4 foot tall.
I also bought a cute picture to go with the Americana theme in the Clay City house.
Yesterday, Jenna and I went to Thresherman's Fall Show. It was really, really muddy. I purchased this scarecrow which stands about 2.5 feet tall. He looks cute standing by the fireplace. He came with chalk to put a message on the board, but I haven't thought of anything whitty to write on it yet.
As for today, Lance has had Jenna crawling around the house in circles. Then we installed her big girl car seat and lowered her crib mattress.

1 comment:

Carla said...

All very cute! You're on a bloggin' roll this week.