Friday, October 30, 2009

Its not that I don't like you....

Jenna is going through a stage. I know she will go through many stages throughout her life, but this one makes me feel super important and visitors don't seem to like it at all. Jenna is starting to show anxiety toward strangers (or people she doesn't see daily). This is a common phase for children between ages 8 to 10 months.

It took Jenna almost an hour to sit down on the floor at Kaity's party and try to be social. Then we were at the doctor's office on Wednesday, my mom (Grammy) wanted to take Jenna and show her off, well Jenna didn't want to be out of mommy's sight. Even while I was holding her talking with a couple of mom's co-workers, her bottom lip was stuck out and would quiver if they got too close. I know the puckered lip made the ladies laugh, but I realize it may also hurt people's feelings.

If you see us in the near future, please realize she really is a good girl, it is only a phase and hopefully it will be over soon.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hopefully she'll like Ciara tomorrow!!