Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plus 2

Jenna and I went to the doctor's office today for an appointment. Jenna got a weight check. She is one day shy of 7 months and now tips the scales at 14 pounds 8 ounces. That is just shy of a 2 pound gain in 6 weeks! YAY. She has exactly doubled her birth weight (7 lbs 4 ozs). She is just starting to outgrow her 3-6 month clothes.

Then I found out that Jenna still had all her clothes and diaper on. So she hasn't really gained two pounds and still hasn't doubled her birthweight......

2 comments:

Carla said...

Glad to hear she's finally gaining! I bet Dr. Best was happy with that!

Barbara and Wes said...

As long as she's developing otherwise don't worry about her weight I'm sure she will catch up. I can't beleive she's already 7 months though they just grow to quickly!