Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flatware, Cousins, and Flowers

I got a new set of flatware. I used some money I had been given for Christmas and my Birthday. I got 12 place settings and 12 serving pieces Here is one place setting up close. It is a combination of a satin and crome finish.
Saturday, Carla had to work a half day, so I watched Ciara. I got a couple pictures of the girls playing together.
It is nice to see the girls play together. They are both getting to where they actually play. I think it was easier to watch both of them than it is to just watch Jenna.
Lance had to work on Saturday as well. When he came home we decided to make cookies. Turns out I was short on flour. I asked him to go to the store to get me more flour while I made dinner and finished the cookies. When he came home from the store he had flour and flowers.
Isn't my hubby sweet?

1 comment:

Carla said...

Maybe he got confused and wasn't sure which he was supposed to pick up....flour or flower??

Yes, that was sweet!!! Take the hint Matt!