Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hands, Feet & Giggles

The last 10 days or so have been very exciting around the Hofmann household. One day at work, I caught Jenna sitting in her chair, staring at her hands. I touched the hand she was staring at and she pulled it away from me. The last few days she has really been staring at her feet. Her eyes get really big when she moves them. It is really neat to watch her amuse herself.

This evening, as I got done feeding her, she smiled. I smiled back at her and she started to giggle. This, of course, made me laugh....which in turn made her giggle again. It was precious. Then I tried to get her to giggle again and well...I guess she was done giggling for tonight.

1 comment:

Carla said...

She'll be putting those feet in her mouth before long...just wait, you'll see.