Sunday, December 7, 2008

Past 2 Weeks

It's been quite a while since the last post and for that, I appologize. Here is an update on the happenings during that time...

We had our Dr. Appointment on November 26. Jenna checked out well. Dr. measured my belly and said she is measuring big. He wants to do a second ultrasound to see how she is doing and if we are going to stick with our original due date. I will let you all know how that turns out on the 15th of December.

Lance and I had a nice evening on our anniversary. We went out to eat and then went to shopping to finsish spending gift card money from our wedding. That was lots of fun!

Thanksgiving was kinda quiet this year due to quite a few sicknesses in the Hofmann Family. Lance decided to plug in the VHS player at his parents and we started watching videos of Lance and Ivan from the mid 80's. It was quite comical.

Lance had a nice birthday.

The baby showers on Saturday and Sunday were very nice. We took lots of pictures. The three young ladies that were due within 2 weeks of each other finally go together. They are sitting in the order their daughters were born. The little sisters are in reverse order of due dates, all within 9 days of each other.
Front Row (L to R) Carla & Ciara, Barbara & Aubrey, April & Kate
Second Row (L to R) Christa (girl), Lisa (unknown), and Bonnie (girl).

We keep telling Lisa she has to have a girl too, just because she has to be like the rest of us. I guess we will find out in February.
New exciting news, Lance and I are taking birthing and child care class this weekend. I will let you know how it goes when we get done this evening.
Until next time...which hopefully won't be so long.

No comments: