He has a name....Monroe Hofmann. We traveled to Bloomington to build the baby his own build a bear. We had to come up with a name for him. This task was slightly easier than the name for his future owner. Lance and I started this tradition with Jenna and Nash (from Nashville), continued with Shelby and Evan (from Evansville), proceeded with Toby and Boomer (from Bloomington) and decided we didn't want to leave the newest member of the family without his own teddy bear.
All the others have been bears, so we continued with the bear tradition. Mommy picked him out. Jenna, Shelby and Toby all three added their own heart to his inside, so this little bear is FILLED with LOVE!
Then we gave the new bear a bath under the blower.
Which the girls took very seriously.
Lance took a final picture of Monroe in his outfit, but I don't have it as I am making this post, so I guess I will wait to share that until his owner arrives.




No comments:
Post a Comment