Tuesday, December 9, 2014

B4 Update

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last blog update.  I apologize for the delay.

Today, I had a follow up visit with the OB/GYN to check on baby #4.  I am doing well, I haven't had any real swelling or issues with this pregnancy.  My belly is measuring big, which it has with all the babies, so I am not too concerned.  Baby is in head down position and had a good healthy heart rate of 145 beats per minute. 

As for a name, we are doing a test run on a name.  I don't know if it will be the name we choose or not.  Shelby and Toby both had names that we did test runs on for several weeks before we ditched them and moved on to the next. 

Shelby is insistent upon wanting to name the baby James and Jenna says no to just about every name we pick.  So for those of you who are wondering, we will let you know his name, when we decide. 

No comments: