Thursday, May 22, 2014

Jenna Pre-K Program

Jenna has spent the school year being educated by the wonderful staff at Busy Blocks.  Today was the last day of school.  Jenna is going to miss it tremendously!  She is already talking about how long until school starts again! 

During normal school time they had a program to celebrate the things the children had learned.  There were 16 in her class. 
She was sitting next to Isaac C.  Isaac's mom was the one that helped transport Jenna back and forth from daycare to preschool, as she worked at the daycare. 
They sang a song about the colors.  Jenna was brown.  I took this picture, as these two little girls, Brylee and Nellie, were Jenna's best buddies at school.  Jenna was waving the brown ribbon and I was videoing during her verse.
 
No preschool program would be complete without a picture of the child and the teachers.  Her teachers this year were Miss Diana and Miss Lori.
 
(I have posted several additional blog posts tonight, so keep on reading!)
 

No comments: