Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kindergarten Roundup

It is hard to believe that Jenna is old enough to start Kindergarten.  It is even harder to believe that I have a child old enough to be in Kindergarten! 
 
Tonight, when I picked Jenna up from pre-school the teacher asked me if Jenna would be attending Kindergarten at Clay City or at Shakamak.  I smiled and told her we had attended both round-up programs and had registered both places.  We live within Clay City school district but don't have any daycare or after-school care options.  We send the kids to daycare and preschool in Shakamak school district and intend to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. 
 
Either way, Jenna is a very intelligent young lady.  She knew everything the teachers ask of her, except the hexagon shape.  Lance and I were both having proud parent moments when she successfully completed the various sections of round-up.
 
 
August and the start of school are just around the corner....EEEKK!

No comments: