The nursery is all put back together. I wondered if we were half crazy when we took everything out of the room and removed the baseboard. We got the walls skimmed with plaster and the builder primered and painted. I had a deadline for everyone of June 1 and was plesantly suprised when the room was all put back together by May 1. I have finished decorating and preparing the room as of today. Today, I purchased the first of my newborn sized diapers. The changing table is stocked with tiny little sleepeers and cute little blue clothes! I even have the clothes that I am going to pack for him at the hospital laying on the changing table.
The crib has been raised to the tall setting, mobile has been re-installed and bumper pad re-attached.
Dresser is fully stocked with extra diapers, wipes, blankets, and such
(since the room doesn't have a closet).
I think his room is ready to go!
On a side note.... NO, he still does not have a name. His name for the time being is baby brother or baby boy. We have been discussing names and have been working on narrowing down the list, but still haven't made the final decision. So, for now his name is Baby Boy or Baby Brother....just ask his big sisters!




No comments:
Post a Comment