Today the entire daycare had a fieldtrip during pre-school time. Since I had already scheduled today as a day off, I decided to go as a chaperone. I hadn't been to a local library, well, since I've been a local. Technically, since I graduated from Purdue.
Anyway there were 15 kids and 5 adults. I transported Jenna, Avery, and Shelby.
The kids were given a book to keep during their visit to the library. Jenna got "Summer Treasure" by Margaret McNamara and Shelby got "Purrfect Friends" by Martha Speaks. They also had story time. This month they have been working on the color red, so all the books had to do with a red character. They read on of the Clifford books, "Little Red Riding Hood", and "The Red Girl"The picture below was during story time. L-R Isaac, Joshua, Kingston, Jenna.
Each of the kids got their pictures taken. Jenna was being a stinker and they threatened her that Mommy wasn't going to be allowed to go on field trips if she didn't straighten up....
Jenna was being very sweet this morning. There was a new boy that joined pre-school this week (today), named Joshua. Jenna came over to me and said, his name starts with a "J" just like mine. I agreed. She said, "he is new." I told her that she should go over and say 'hi'. She replies with, "he is going to be my best friend today!" I giggled and told her that was very sweet. I don't know if Joshua has joined daycare all day or just the preschool portion, but either way, I thought it was cute.
On an exciting note, while we were at the library, Shelby told me 'poop', so we went to the bathroom and she did! I was excited and so was Miss Anita!







1 comment:
I had to laugh that your girls are in shorts and t's and Avery is in pants and a fleece! So, was Jenna a "sweet stinker"??
Post a Comment