I went and taught a class at Ivy Tech on Wednesday. I got done with class and went to do a home inspection. After the home inspection, I headed home and did the first weedeating adventure of the spring/summer. Lance brought home the kids and left and went to drop off parts to some customers. When they pulled in, I was trimming between the house and garage, the last strip I was hoping to get done. Lance took the kids in the house for the couple minutes I finished around the sidewalk to the garage. I shut of the weedeater and hung it up in garage. Lance came out with his little shadow behind him. He gave me a kiss and and idea of when he would be home.
Shelby had been standing on the platform of the concrete steps. When she went to make her first step she slipped and slid down the remaining 2 concrete steps on her nose! OUUCCCHHHH! Her nose didn't look bad after it happened, infact it never bled....
However, day 2 (below), it looked much worse, and day 3 (today) it looks worse yet.
I love the facial expressions in both of these photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor Shelby. At least she didn't follow in Daddy's footsteps by breaking her arm when she fell down the steps (as he did as a child).
Are you teaching regularly at Ivy Tech or a special guest speaker? What an honor for you to be asked, either way.
I signed in with my Google account, but it appears to want to list me as "unknown". So, I'd better sign my name below!
Angel
At least it didn't get all bloody...hopefully that means it won't scar. I bet she screamed though!
Post a Comment