I have been noticing Jenna pulling and tugging at her panties quite a bit lately. It finally dawned on me that maybe she has outgrown her them. I decided that was the case so Monday night when I was at the store I purchased her a new 12 pack of the next larger size panties.
Jenna was super excited, told me thank you, she thought they were pretty, and gave me a kiss. I thought that was a pretty good reward for panties...
This morning she put on clean panties (after staying dry in panties all night last night) when she got dresses. She was extremely excited. When we got to daycare, I ask Dejah to gather her too small panties and I would exchange them out for the newer, larger size. Jenna just had this look of eagerness on her face and I asked her if she wanted to show Dejah her new panties. She responded, "yes". Then, she turns her back to Dejah pulls down her pants AND her panties and MOONS Dejah. Jenna, not realizing what she has done, asked Dejah if she liked her new panties. Meanwhile, Dejah and I are laughing hysterically. Jenna in her 3 year old innocence has no idea why we are laughing and is very proud of herself for showing Dejah her
****stay tuned several new posts coming your way over the next several days****




1 comment:
That's definately one for the scrapbook! Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment