There is never a dull moment in the Hofmann house.
We have been working with Jenna potty training. She has been doing really well on the weekends. She doesn't do as well during the week. I am not sure if she is too busy playing and forgets or if the babysitter is not reminding her/making her go, but we are working towards it.
I keep telling myself that 2.5 is a fun age. I never cease to be amazed at some of the things that come out of Jenna's mouth.
She goes in the bathroom to sit on the potty and says, "Leave me alone, Mommy"
She gets in the car and asks which car seat is hers, then insists on buckling the seat belt herself!
We drive down the road and she points at the houses and says, "that not my house, right Mommy?" at EVERY house!
Every time someone leaves, or she is leaving, she insists that she gives them a kiss and a hug. It's cute when it's mommy or daddy or a grandparent or other family. It's a little wierd when it's someone randomly dropping something off or picking something up from our house.
As for Shelby, she has started climbing on everything. I found her standing on top of the toy box one evening when I came out of the bathroom. She tried to figure out how to climb up on the bar stool, until she pulled it over on herself.
My mom and I have nick-named them "Monkey See" and "Monkey Do" they watch what the other is doing and chime in!
Needless to say, there is never a dull moment at the Hofmann house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment