Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jenna ~ 25 months

Jenna's personality, imagination, and language skills are growing exponentially every day.  It is amazing to watch her grow and to see the world through a two year old's eyes. 

Jenna has started pouting.  It is sooooo cute.  When she gets in trouble for something, her feelings get really hurt.  She usually walks into another room or away from her disciplinarian and pouts.  Here is a picture of Jenna pouting while Grammy and Poppy were visiting last weekend.

Her imagination and memory are amazing.  She just sits and plays with her toys, having little conversations with her dolls and toys. 

He languange skills have grown so much over the past month.  She is becoming very vocal and is able to communicate by stringing multiple words together.  Her most recent was Monday night after Grammy and Poppy brought the swingset.  "Mommy, I want swing." I think I have heard her tell me that 50 times since the swingset has moved north.

Thursday night, she came up and told me that cow says moo, after that I tested her and she told me that the pig says oink, cat says meow, dog says arff (very high pitched), duck says quack.  I asked her what Mommy says and she looked at me very puzzled.  She knows all of her body parts.  We are still working on her colors and ABCs. 

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love the picture of her pouting! Too cute!